PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
The examination for academic year 2022-23(Classes KG to IX) will be conducted as per the new assessment structure.
- There will be two examinations in an academic year – Mid-term examination and Final term examination.
- Each subject will be of 100 marks which will include 100% of the syllabus covered.
- The 100 marks will be divided into: - 80 marks (Term exam) + 20 marks (Unit test)
- A student must get a minimum of 33% marks in each subject to pass in that subject.
- Parents /Guardians should attend Parent — Teacher meetings, learn the progress of the child .
- Promotion is based on the year's performance.
- A student who is absent for more than 15% of the total working days will not be allowed to sit for the examination and may be detained in the same class for shortage of attendance.
- A student who uses unfair means either by receiving or giving help in any form during the exam will be awarded zero in the subject.
- No change of subject is allowed in class X as the subjects in class IX and X must be same.