As St. Mary’s Convent School is a Minority Institution 25% of admissions are reserved for Christians and other minority groups.
ADMISSION TO CLASS NURSERY
Our school starts with NURSERY. KINDERGARTEN section is named as MARY WARD KINDERGARTEN. The age requirement of candidate applying for Class NURSERY must be between 2 years 10 months to 3 years of age by 31st May of the academic session applied for.
ADMISSION TO CLASS 1
Classes 1 to 10 comes under ST. MARY’S CONVENT SCHOOL .
- For admission to class 1 the child must have completed five and a half years.( between 5 years 10 months to 6 years)
- Admissions to others classes require Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- Pupils from other States will have to get their TC countersigned by the Inspector of schools.
- Recommendation will not be considered.
- A pupil leaving the school in the middle of a term must pay the full fee for that term.
- The management reserves the right to admit or refuse students seeking admission in the school.
- Payment of admission fees, at the time of admission, shall be payable through Online mode/UPI/ NEFT / DD only. (No cash taken)
Please check our website by the first/ second week of December of each year for details regarding admissions in the new session.
The Application Form for the Transfer Certificate should be made in writing to the principal by parent/ guardian and submitted in the office prior 10 days before they want the T.C.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after clearance signature has been obtained from all departments.
- If the TC is applied in the beginning of a month, they have to pay the fees for the entire instalment and it will be issued only when the fees have been paid in full.